It’s a little coastal.
It’s a lot patriotic.
What is it? Stars and stripes added to red, white, and blue kids’ rooms. Just a few touches here and there is all you need to celebrate Independence Day.
- Mount an oversize flag on the wall.
- Add stars and stripes pillows to the bed or chair.
- Use stars and stripes bedding, including a giant star pillow or USA stamped sham.
- Fill a vase, urn, or can with small flags.
- Add a striped bowl full of stars or hang a star from the mirror.
Simple accessories add a bit of patriotism to your kids’ rooms. Just one way a little says a lot……
Related Posts :